Take from ABC News Facebook
So the week that was this week, with still two days to go. All I can really say is…Hot, Stormy, Humid, Grumpy, Grumpy, Hot, Frustrated, Writers Block, Reading, Book Review, Instagram, Procrastination, more Frustration…and the list goes on. Life’s stresses got a little too much this week and my writing has not happened, so at this point I am behind on my goal of having first draft done by 14th May, unless I put my head down, bum up and spend Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of my long weekend writing and “NO” procrastination allowed.
I have a plan…a cunning plan….
* Snack food.
* drinks (non alcoholic…preferably watermelon cordial).
* writing buddy (2 year old German Shepherd, named Abbie).
* first 80+ pages printed (hard copy) to help me keep to where I need to be.
* peace and quiet and no interruptions
* No Facebook, Instagram allowed for proof of working on novel.
* Word count, as many as I can possibly get done in 3 days.
Well that should do it. I am planning for starting time on Monday at 12 noon as I have a 2.5km open water swim at Leighton Beach to attend and accomplish as well. It should freshen the soul and help open the mind to the words that I need to write. It is onwards and upwards from a couple of weeks of writers block and frustration as well. Just need to get back into the swing and all will be good again.
Just before I say goodnight, here is another photo from ABC News from the storms over Perth on Wednesday night. Have a great weekend everyone.